Final Report Progetto Fuoco 2016 – 10^ edition
Progetto Fuoco is the most important world exhibition in the wood heating sector.
Numbers at a glance:
- 754 companies of which more than 322 foreign
- 105,000 square meters of exhibition area
- 7 exhibition halls (4,5,6,7,9,11,12)
- 250 working products, thanks to the fume extraction system
- 70,317 visitors, some of them (14,540) foreigners
The present exhibitors were 754: 601 direct and 153 additionally represented companies.
Foreign exhibitors were 322 (43%), from 38 different countries, mainly Germany (50), Austria (35) and France (31).
Greece, United Kingdom, Czech Rep., Serbia and Spain presented more than 10 exhibitors.
From extra Europe, we highlight 4 USA exhibitors and 4 exhibitors from Canada.
Italians are 432 exhibitors (57%) and mainly from Veneto (143), Lombardy (90), Trentino Alto Adige (34), Emilia Romagna (32).
Overall Italians exhibitors come from 17 different regions.
The province has presented more exhibitors is Treviso (34).
The exhibitors are divided, with good approximation, in this way:
- Manufacturers of dometic tools (stoves, fireplaces, kitchens ...) 39%
- Manufacturers boilers and large biomass system 18%
- Producers / Merchants pellets and fuels 13%
- Flue pipes 9%
- Components 17%
- Outdoor Area (machines for the primary conversion of wood) 4%
Visitors present were 70,317, 14,540 of them from abroad.
The Italian visitors were 55,777.
They come from all the 110 Italian provinces.
- Increased visitors from Lazio, Tuscany, Umbria, Sicily and Sardinia.
- Reduction contained in attendance from Veneto and Lombardy.
The major presences still arrive by Veneto (30%) and Lombardy (16%).
Foreign visitors were 14,540.
The increase - compared to the edition 2014 - was 53%.
They come from 69 different countries of the world.
- Increased visitors from France, Spain, Belgium and countries of the former Yugoslavia (Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro)
- Also growing the Czech Republic operators, Poland and Greece
- Slight decrease in attendance from Austria and Germany (probably beacuse at the same time there was an other trade show)
20% of foreign visitors come from France, while the 10% comes from Spain.
It was developed massive promotional campaign to further increase the presence of foreign operators with the delegations organization - organized in collaboration with ICE and VeronaFiere - from the main markets of Italian production (especially Spain, France, Germany, Great Britain and the Scandinavian countries) but also from emerging markets such as Poland, Russia, Greece and the Baltic countries and new markets (Kazaksthan, Azerbaijan).
Furthermore Progetto Fuoco was present with its own stand in all major trade fairs.
More than 50 events, workshops and conferences were organized.
AIEL - Italian Agroforestry Energies Association - is the technical partner of Progetto Fuoco and organized 3 conferences and 9 workshops.
Other collaborations: Assocosma, ANFUS, ANVER, Wood School and the Department TESAF of the University of Padua.
It was also created a competition "The fire, the stove and the space around" organized in collaboration with ADI.
Ministry of Economic Development, Ministry of Agricultural, Food and Forestry Policies, the Veneto Region, the city of Verona, Verona Province, TESAF- University of Padua
The lowest cost of participation
Progetto Fuoco has the lowest cost of participation of the leading international trade fairs, confirming to be the best promotional tool to cost-contact.
Progetto Fuoco costs € 98 / sqm against:
€ 363 / sqm ISH Frankfurt,
€ 254 / sqm MCE Milan,
€ 180 / sqm Flam'Expo Lyon,
€ 118 / sqm Expobiomasa Valladolid and
€ 107 / sqm Energiesparmesse Wels.
* Analysis carried out on free area without corners
- More than 250 Italian and foreign journalists
- Web channel dedicated www.progettofuocochannel.com
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
Verona, May 16, 2016.